Ambrosia Key WestYour Pet-Friendly Destination
For more than twenty years, Ambrosia Key West has offered pet-friendly lodging in most of our rooms. For your four-legged friend’s comfort, our property has several watering stations, as well as a hose for cooling down after a nice walk. Sorry but pets are not allowed in every room or the swimming pools.
- Schooner Wharf Bar – 202 William St
- Pepe’s – 806 Caroline St.
- Blue Heaven – Corner of Petronia & Thomas
- Harpoon Harry’s – 832 Caroline St.
- Salute’-outside tables – Higgs Beach
- Hog’s Breath (at bar) – Front Street & Duval
- Smokin Tuna – 4 Charles Street
- B.O.’s Fish Wagon – Corner of William and Caroline
- Dante’s – 951 Caroline St
- Sloppy Joe’s – 201 Duval Street
- Island Dog’s – Front & Simonton
- Half Shell Raw Bar – Caroline & Margarete
- Martin’s – 917 Duval Street
- Mangia Mangia – 900 Southard St.
- OnlyWood Pizzeria
Pet-Friendly Attractions & Excursions
Get out and play! Let us point you towards the nearest off-leash dog park and other pet friendly activities in Key West.
- Dog Beach – 1500 Vernon Avenue
- Higgs Beach Dog Park (Fenced in area for off-leash activities) – 100 Atlantic Boulevard
- Danger Charters
- Lazy Dog
- American Dog – 1454 Kennedy Drive
- Lilly & Lola's – 1025 White Street
Pet Friendly Policy
We have a few simple rules about pets at Ambrosia. We hope they will make your stay enjoyable for you and your pet as well as others:
- Most to some of our 20 rooms are pet friendly but call us to confirm that your room choice will accommodate pets.
- We welcome a maximum of 2 pets per room.
- There is a fee of $25 per pet per night.
- Pets are not allowed in our pools. There is a hose on property that can be used to cool down your pet.
- Pets must be leashed in all commons areas of Ambrosia Key West.
- Pets cannot be left alone for more than 5 hours.
- We understand that pets need to adjust to their new surroundings, however, if your pet is disturbing other guests you will be contacted to attend to your pet.
We hope you choose Ambrosia as your Key West destination so that your pets can meet our pets.